Graphic Designer Internship
Graphic Designer Internship
Mississauga, Ontario , L4W 1E4
The Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting the in-house design and development of internal and external marketing and communication web materials that are interactive, visually distinctive and aligned with our corporate design standards. In collaboration with various team members, the Graphic Designer will produce materials that are consistent with strengthening PTR’s internal and external brand identity through online channels.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and develop concepts for internal and external online desktop and mobile media and web assets such as banners, social media images, infographics, email templates and reports.
- Occasionally design print materials such as brochures, flyers, posters, banners and other event materials.
- Ensure corporate design standards and appropriate document management processes are adhered to in production of all print and electronic materials.
- Work closely with various members of the Marketing & Communications team to ensure designs are aligned with project objectives and the appropriate creative brief.
- Develop graphics and email templates in HTML.
- Respond to requests for logos, stock photography and other creative assets.
- Assist in the development of creative assets for videos such as photography
- Participate in project meetings and prepare regular reports to communicate project status.
- Highly collaborative team player with excellent communication and listening skills, and a professional desire to seek out constructive feedback in order to support ongoing development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, combined with a passion for delivering an exceptional customer service experience to both internal team members and external business clients
- Proven ability to juggle numerous assignments and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- High attention to detail, and exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- 1+ years of work experience, as demonstrated through a strong portfolio
- Strong appreciation and understanding of web and print design tools and approaches
- Sound knowledge of multimedia methodologies: design, web, email, photography and printing processes, and prior experience working with video-editing software
- Highly proficient with current versions of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) working in both PC and Mac operating systems
- Strong experience and knowledge working with email marketing platforms or web design platforms such as Mail Chimp
- Good understanding of interactive design principles
- Familiarity designing for mobile applications and websites
- Ability to use video-editing software
Interested candidates should submit their résumé to email@example.com. Please note this is an unpaid internship. We thank everyone for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates invited to interview with us will be contacted.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 3109 ]