Toronto, Ontario , M4C 5R4
To be an active voice and advocate of justice for women and men who are victims of sex trafficking; and to further assist them in finding necessary support systems that will support their journey of healing, restoration, safety and freedom.
- to seek out victims of sex trafficking and connect them with support, premised on biblical principles of love, patience and compassion.
- to protect the rights and dignity of women and men who are involved in sex trafficking.
- to collaborate, engage in dialogue and partner with other national stake holders and agencies that directly or indirectly have a passion to help victims of sex trafficking.
- to advocate changes and support upcoming policies that directly or indirectly have an impact on seeing sex trafficking eradicated in Canada.
- to provide preventative measures that will help women and men understand their identity, value, and self worth as well as provide that support for those who are still in sex trafficked situations
- Christian Faith: Have a solid and vibrant Christian faith
- Church Involvement: A positive relationship with a recognized church and regular attendance
- Ministry Experience: Have a solid background and understanding of Christian ministry (3-5 years)
- Mission Agreement: Compliance with Fight4Freedom’s theological and mission statements
- Education: Relevant University or College Education
- Is flexible in a team environment and is a team player
- Able to work independently and strongly self-motivated
- Superb command of the English language (both written and oral)
- Affinity for working in a small-sized non-profit, charitable environment
- Help to create annual fundraising initiatives like our annual Feb Fab campaign
- Implement new ideas and vision
- Assist in good donor communication for the event
- Help to create financial systems and budgets
- Work with the financial development team for strong communication and teamwork
- Use your administrative & writing skills to further Fight4Freedom
- Research and find foundations and other funds who would be interested in Fight4Freedom
- Join others on meetings to visit potential funders
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
$16.00 /hour. All staff positions are on a support raised salary where the individual must raise 100% of their support.
Posted Under: Fundraising
Career ID: [ 4266 ]