Leadership Studio Facilitator
Leadership Studio Facilitator
Rosseau, Ontario , P0C 1J0
Muskoka Woods is a Christian youth development organization that welcomes everyone to an experience for a lifetime. We are located on the shores of beautiful Lake Rosseau and across Ontario through our CITYCAMP program. We specialize in summer camp, day camp, school trips, group retreats and leadership development for all ages. We exist to inspire youth to shape their world.
Job Title: Leadership Studio Facilitator
Reports to: Leadership Studio Director
Employment Status: 1 year contract
Location: Based out of our Resort in Rosseau Ont.
At Muskoka Woods, we believe leadership is about moving forward with thoughtful and positive impact. We also believe it is an important character trait to develop at all ages and stages of life. The Leadership Studio provides an inspiring space for our CEO student leadership program in the summer and transformative team building programs for corporations, organizations, schools and churches in the fall, winter and spring. We are looking to hire a Facilitator to provide Leadership Studio guest groups with the program support needed to ensure a seamless experience. This role will focus on building relationships from first contact to post visit, while providing exceptional program delivery.
Key Result Areas
Design and Deliver Quality Programming
• Consults with guests to ensure a solid understanding of their needs, wants and expectations
• Assists Leadership Director in designing customized program
• Liaises with School and Groups, Hangar and Operations to book spaces and resources for program needs
• Greets guests upon arrival, ensures their needs are met, and builds rapport
• Leads quality guest experience ensuring adherence to teaching notes and “The Studio Way”
• Tracks and shares NPS and other evaluation scores and adjusts program as needed
Develop relationships with guest groups
• Sources new leads
• Monitors upcoming groups to ensure they will meet their target numbers and have the pre-visit info they need
• Ensures contracts, special dietary requirements info, schedules, deposits and payments are received from groups in a timely manner
• Develops and maintains a customer service file to ensure returning guests info is available.
• Forwards all Operational requests to the Hospitality Manager
• Participate in community events and initiatives i.e. Cadence, one on ones, social gatherings
• Participate in corporate events including Town Hall, Leadership Meetings and Annual Retreat
• Personal and professional development
• Other requests as outlined by the Director of the Leadership Studio
• University/College degree (Education or similar preferred)
• Management or leadership experience preferred
• Experience in designing and leading student/youth/young-adult programming
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Clear and concise communication skills – written and oral
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Good with people – particularly youth
• Great listener
• Track record of promoting an atmosphere of teamwork
• Intuitive and agile – able to read a room and adapt as needed
• Strong customer service orientation and skill
• Professional attitude, yet warm disposition
Please forward all cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Muskoka Woods!!
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 4397 ]