Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors. Early Bird pricing ends February 6, 2018
Bilingual Phone Specialist
Bilingual Phone Specialist
Guelph, Ontario , N1H 6T9
About The Gideons
The Gideons International In Canada (TGIC) is a vibrant and innovative organization that seeks to change lives around the world by bringing the Gospel to those areas most in need. Working with TGIC means that you will be an integral part of a ministry that is impacting the world with the Gospel.
Title Bilingual Phone Specialist (French)
Reports to Manager, Supporter Services
Job Type Full-time
In order to fully support our North American supporters, we are seeking an experienced bilingual Phone Specialist (English, French) who has the desire to increase our customer service experience through inbound and outbound telephone calls, email, face to face correspondence, and by performing donation processing; someone with a passion to see God’s Word distributed in Canada and worldwide.
As the Phone Specialist, you will be reporting directly to the Manager of Supporter Services and working with a team of Telephone Specialists and Gift Processing Administrators. Your primary responsibility is to provide premier customer service to all those who contact TGIC through inbound and outbound phone calls, emails and other correspondence. As well you will provide back up support to the Gift Processing team through data entry and order fulfillment. The Phone Specialist is the initial contact for donors, Members and those contacting our ministry. You will play a critical role in impacting the satisfaction and retention of those contacting TGIC.
- Excellent customer service and communication, interacting with donors, Members and the general public via inbound telephone calls, email, online and in person. This is vital to being a positive face and voice of the ministry and portraying its values and mission to the public and to our guests
- Updating information in our database and reconciling donor data and donation information
- Outbound telemarketing such as donation requests, lapsed donors/members, missed donations and follow up on accounts
- Support the Gift Processing team through data entry relating to donation processing, ensuring accuracy of entry and balancing of batches
- Back up for the main Receptionist. Duties including being the welcoming face of the ministry for all visitors, directing them to the appropriate departments, answering calls and emails, and following up on requests and questions
- Administrative functions including office admin, filing, processing mailings & returned mail, and receiving goods & supplies into the office
- As the primary French contact within the organization, this role will also participate in basic French translations and proofreading
- Performing other duties or projects as required and directed by your immediate supervisor
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English & French
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to talk and type when taking phone calls
- Accurate and efficient data entry, attention to detail, and work organization
- Compatibility with others in an office environment, but also possesses ability to work with minimal supervision; self-motivated
- Time management and deadline-oriented. Ability to process large volumes of work with speed and accuracy
- Experience with Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge is an asset, as well as experience with Apple Computers and Microsoft Office
Applications: Interested applicants will submit a letter and resume to email@example.com
Location: Guelph, Ontario
The Gideons International In Canada is an evangelical Christian ministry, dedicated to sharing the Word of God with the world. As a Christian evangelical ministry, candidates must be able to demonstrate a personal commitment to Jesus Christ, identify with our Statement of Faith and the mission of The Gideons.
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 4599 ]