Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors.
Summer Camp Counsellor
Summer Camp Counsellor
Guelph, Ontario , N1E 6W1
This summer Onside Athletics is working with churches to run affordable sports camps and programs for children! We run summer camps in a number of different cities across Ontario, including Guelph, Centre Wellignton, Waterdown, Cambridge, Kitchener-Waterloo, Oakville, New Hamburg, and Picton/Bloomfield. Please find the application for each city on our website.
We are seeking individuals to work as Camp counsellors.
- Must be at least 15 years old by June 30th, 2018
- Must currently be enrolled in full time studies and intending to participate in full time studies in the fall.
- Must be willing to work in a Christian environment
- Experience, knowledge of, and interest in sports is a benefit
- Must have previous experience working in a camp environment, or with children more generally
- Must be committed to Onside Athletics’ mission, vision, and values Must exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills (with parents, staff, volunteers, and campers)
- Must have the ability to lead campers through the camp activities
- Must participate in staff training retreat (June 27-30, 2018)
- To build on Onside’s positive reputation by adding sizzle and demonstrating excellence in all Onside activities
- Active, positive participation in the community of camp and in staff activities.
- The employee will be responsible for coaching a group of campers; aiding in their sport and character development; facilitating a faith based discussion (ie. through ‘team talks’)
- The employee will be responsible for supervising a group of campers on all on- and off-site activities.
- The employee will have an understanding of the age groups of the campers, and initiate and develop a caring and accepting relationship with the campers under their care.
- The employee will be responsible for the health and safety of all participants (staff, campers, volunteers, and visitors).
- The employee will protect all confidential information of the players, campers, staff, and parents.
- Along with the Employer’s custodian, ensuring all facilities are clean and tidy, including the gym, washrooms, kitchen, youth room, meeting rooms, auditorium, and etc.), and other such duties.
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 4932 ]