Third annual two day leadership conference for individuals of all ages who work in youth ministry settings whether in the Church or the marketplace from November 15 to 16 this year. The conference will include a mixture of main and breakout sessions on topics of relevance both to youth workers and their students.
Toronto, Ontario , M1T 3J7
GracePoint Baptist Church is looking to fill the position of Worship Director.
GracePoint is a vibrant, growing, multicultural, intergenerational church community located in Toronto in a highly visible, modern church facility featuring a contemporary worship style.
The primary responsibilities of this staff position are as follows:
- selecting worship songs for the weekly Sunday morning service
- scheduling worship team members (vocalist and band) for each service
- coaching the worship team during a weekly practice and final pre-service Sunday rehearsal
- leading the worship in song component of the service
- leading a vocal ensemble supporting the worship team at least once a month
- scheduling any featured music elements of the Sunday services
The position requirements include:
- testimony of personal faith in Jesus Christ
- having been baptized by immersion as a believer
- acceptance of the church’s Statement of Faith and church leadership Ethical Lifestyle Policy
- strong Christian witness
- ability to lead vocally
- proficiency in playing the guitar and/or piano
- experience leading worship services
- Canadian citizenship
The position status is up to 20 hours per week.
All candidates interested in pursuing this position should forward
- a resume,
- links to media postings showing their leading worship, and
- any other relevant information, to the above mentioned email address.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 6256 ]