Third annual two day leadership conference for individuals of all ages who work in youth ministry settings whether in the Church or the marketplace from November 15 to 16 this year. The conference will include a mixture of main and breakout sessions on topics of relevance both to youth workers and their students.
Part-time Worship Director (15 hours per week)
Available October 2019
North York Central Church is a church plant of New Ventures Canada with the Christian & Missionary Alliance, meeting in the heart of North York at Yonge & Sheppard. We are looking for an experienced worship leader to assist in cultivating a vibrant, worshipping community that passionately pursues God together week-after-week.
- Lead Sunday corporate worship and music rehearsals
- Help set-up sound equipment on Sunday mornings
- Recruit, train, equip, and inspire the worship team members
- Provide musical, organizational, and spiritual leadership for the worship ministry
- Oversee scheduling for the singers and musicians
- Oversee worship equipment for repairs or upgrades when necessary
- Organize worship team fellowship events 2-3 times per year
- Weekly meeting with the lead pastor
- Attend bi-weekly Saturday morning prayer meetings
- Continue to grow theologically by reading books assigned by the lead pastor
- A deep life of private prayer and a passion for corporate prayer
- Persistent desire for spiritual growth and the ability to lead others in growing spiritually
- Meditates daily on God’s word
- Spirit-filled, Spirit-empowered, and Spirit-led
- Skilled musician and vocalist
- Humble, teachable character
- 5+ years of worship leading experience
- Seminary education is an asset, but not required
- Baptized, devoted follower of Jesus Christ
Compensation will be competitive and negotiable based on experience.
If you would like more information or are interested in applying for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 7167 ]