London, Ontario , N6J 4G4
Village Green, an active and growing community of faith, is seeking an Office Administrator. The successful candidate will be a person who desires to be a dynamic participant in seeing the Kingdom of God expand without compromise or apology.
General Overview of the Position
The office administrator will provide clerical and administrative support and serve as the guardian of all calendars and scheduling. Must have the capacity to handle a diverse range of responsibilities.
Qualifications and Expectations
- Vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and an ability to model authentic faith.
- Must be outgoing and demonstrate a positive attitude and composure.
- Effective communicator in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in the areas of general office programs, membership software, web updating, and social networking.
- Three to five years of related work experience and post-secondary education preferred.
- Needs to be detail-oriented, organized, deadline-aware, persistent, helpful, team-minded and cooperative. A self Starter with Initiative and Innovation.
- To manage all duties related to the front office.
- To maintain database and all other records pertaining to church management and oversight.
- Manage church calendars, rentals, and oversee facility management.
- Prepare materials for worship services, meetings, and other related church activities.
This is a full-time position beginning at 30 hours per week with remuneration dependent upon experience. The successful applicant will be directly accountable to the Lead Pastor.
To apply for this position, please send resume to,
Note: While we value and appreciate all applicants, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 4291 ]