Acceptance of Terms
ChristianCareersCanada.com provides the following service to you, subject to these Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated periodically without notice. Failure to comply with these TOS may result in removal of your account or career posting.
Description of Service
ChristianCareersCanada.com is a web-based service that allows its users to post and update career opportunities. ChristianCareersCanada.com is offered as a free service with the intent of assisting the Tyndale community (current Students/Alumni & supporters) and the general Christian community in locating employment.
You agree that ChristianCareersCanada.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your career posting and remove any service, for any reason, without limitation. ChristianCareersCanada.com reserves the right to bar any further access to these services.
ChristianCareersCanada.com is a service of Tyndale University College & Seminary and therefore all postings may reflect on Tyndale as an institution. ChristianCareersCanada.com reserves the right to deny any posting containing information or language that we feel does not reflect the intent of ChristianCareersCanada.com.
Please be aware - any information posted on career listings will be openly available on the Internet including contact information. Content may also be cached by search engines like Google and be available by them after your content is deleted. ChristianCareersCanada.com is not responsible for misuse of publicly posted content.
Removal of Content
- Career postings that have expired and have not been updated in over 18 months will be automatically deleted.
- Career postings that were created as draft posts but were never published and have not been updated within the last 12 months will be automatically deleted.
There are many activities on ChristianCareersCanada.com that do not require you to have an account. However, an account may be required for certain types of activities, such as posting or bookmarking careers. Following is important information about your account.
- To access some of the services ChristianCareersCanada.com offers, you will need to create an account and provide your email address, a username, and a password.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password and all activities that occur under the account. You should never disclose your password to any third party.
- Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user account or any other breach of security by sending an email to email@example.com. You also agree to ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session from a public or shared computer.
- We have the right to block or delete any user account at any time in our sole discretion if you have failed to comply with any provision of our Terms of Service.
- You have the right to delete your account and all of the associated content at any time.
- Accounts that are created but have not been activated after a period of over three months will be deleted.
- Accounts that have been activated but have no associated career postings and have not logged in for a period of over 12 months will be deleted.
- Accounts that have associated career postings but have not logged in for a period of over 24 months will be deleted.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. ChristianCareersCanada.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- ChristianCareersCanada.com makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from ChristianCareersCanada.com or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and ChristianCareersCanada.com and governs your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ChristianCareersCanada.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TOS).