Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors. Early Bird pricing ends February 6, 2018
Development Representative -ON
Development Representative -ON
Brampton, Ontario , L6T5C6
Partners International Canada (Partners) is a world leader in best-practice Christian, cross-cultural partnerships that focus on equipping locally-led church ministries to transform lives and communities in the least reached and least resourced regions of the world. Through holistic development and Christian witness we work exclusively through local leaders to resource growth and ministry outcomes.
Mission Statement: Bringing Canadians into partnership with locally-led Christian ministries to advance the Kingdom of God through holistic and sustainable development.
Reporting to the Director of Development, the Development Representative will acquire new donors through existing and new channels and manage our existing donor relationships to increase regional revenues. We are seeking an extremely resourceful individual with a proven ability to build and cultivate relationships. The ideal candidate is a natural leader with clear communication skills and core Christian values who desires to mobilize individuals and churches for international mission.
● You seek a work enviornment with an energetic pace, where there is a sense of urgency to accomplish required tasks and pressures to meet deadlines.
● You seek a role where there are more flexible guidelines and less frequent requirements for supervision.
● You are motivated by the opportunity to demonstrate self-organizational skills in order to organize time, activities and priorities to meet objectives.
● You are motivated by an opportunity that requires communication skills in sales, and you have the ability to influence prospects’ and clients decisions, actions and priorities for services.
● You are motivated by positive acknowledgement from management for sales performance and results.
● You value recognition for your ability to address underlying issues and develop effective responses.
● Develop and expand new church and donor relationships
● Coordinate with International Operations to prepare and deliver investment proposals.
● Assume primary responsibility when our international partners visit Canada including : coordinating and travel, schedule meetings with donors, churches and organizations and conduct presentations
● Attend, coordinate and follow-up on events, conferences or other opportunities to increase and preference for international missions.
● Provide monthly forecast report
● Maintain database with weekly donor sales funnel and activities
● Conduct approved donor visits to international partner countries to expose existing and prospective donors to ministry partnership opportunities.
Skills & Requirements:
● University degree or College diploma in business, marketing or international development
● 6 years of donor development in the charity sector or comparable sales experience
● Managed a donor/sales portfolio in excess of $750K
● Knowledge of gift planning and investment vehicles (Annuities, Bequests, etc.)
● Knowledge of CRM and funnel management tools
● Possesses very strong sales/donor engagement process and relationship building skills
● Superior presentation skills to positively impact various audiences
● Absolutely love spicy food
● Competitive salary and benefit plan
● Flexible working hours
● Working for an organization committed to making a difference in the lives of the
people that serve
● Full time, permanent
● Head Office in Brampton, Ontario
● Position requires 70% regional travel and 2 trips abroad per year
● Work from home office
Please forward your resume and cover letter, including your ideal salary range to:
ATTN: Development Representative - Ontario:
By email: Anita.Kostka@Partnersinternational.ca
Partners International Canada
8500 Torbram Road – Unit 56 Brampton, ON L6T 5C6
We would like to thank every applicant, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Fundraising
Career ID: [ 4539 ]