Toronto, Ontario , M4L 3T4
This is a paid part-time position (20-24 hrs/week, with potential for increased hours/scope).
The Church Administrator at Waverley Road Baptist Church will work with the Lead Pastor and the Board of Deacons to support church operations and ministries. The Church Administrator will be involved in scheduling and attending meetings, and managing calendars. The Church Administrator will be expected to complete online research, compile and distribute reports, complete expense reporting, make purchases, and handle various administrative tasks, while serving as part of a Church Ministry Team, and be available for weekly Ministry Team Meetings.
To enjoy this role, and to thrive as a Ministry Team Member at Waverley, it would help if you:
- Have a growing, vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ
- Committed to holiness and modeling a faith that others can follow
- Strong biblical, moral integrity and values
- Have financial integrity
- Accredited Bible College/Seminary degree preferred (Other qualifications and training will be considered.)
- Permanent resident in Canada.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Communicate easily and clearly with people of all ages
- Enjoy working with people, their teams, and those who serve them with them
- Are flexible, fun, and friendly
- View ministry as a calling and a lifestyle, and not as a job
- Desire to grow in your calling, gifting, skills, abilities, and knowledge
- Desire a long-term relationship with this community of faith, and within this neighbourhood
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programmes (eg. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Publisher)
- The willingness and ability to support and promote Statement of Faith, purpose, mission, vision, core values and key objectives of Waverley Road Baptist Church
- Have the following, or similar, profile S.H.A.P.E.:
- Spiritual Gifts: administration, teaching, mercy, hospitality
- Heart/Passion: discipleship, leadership development
- Abilities/Skills: organization, communication, planning
- Personality: caring, friendly, accepting, outgoing, confident
- Experience: administration, organization, archiving, documentation
The person assuming the role of Church Administrator at Waverley Road Baptist Church must also agree to the Staff & Ministry Team Lifestyle Policy.
Respectfully, only potential candidates will be contacted.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 11181 ]