Website Content Coordinator will work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images...
Website Content Coordinator
Website Content Coordinator
Toronto, Ontario , M2M 3S4
Work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include (but are not limited to) creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images for use on the web and reviewing content created by other contributors.
- Build and/or manage sections of Tyndale’s websites using Drupal as a content management system
- Creation and manipulation of graphics and photos for use in website content
- Assist in website discovery using tools such as Information Architecture Exercises, Comparison Studies, Content Audits, Keyword Analysis etc.
- Enhance and/or redesign existing pages of the main Tyndale website within the Drupal framework
- Quality assurance testing: Accessibility testing, Device & browser testing, Technical review etc.
- Migration of content or data as required
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting on the performance of all content deliverables
- Assist in the development and maintenance of documentation supporting Tyndale website projects
- Train other faculty and staff on using Drupal to maintain their website content.
- Meet deadlines for all assigned tasks and projects.
- Support of other Marketing & Communications team members as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in design, marketing or other related field; or equivalent experience
- 3–4 years of experience managing website content using a Content Management System (preferably Drupal)
- Some experience in image editing software for cropping and minor image manipulation
- Experience in an academic or not-for-profit setting, preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of CSS/SCSS
- Good web page layout skills
- Knowledge of Accessibility standards; AODA and WCAG
- Ability to continuously learn new skills
- Ability to train others
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and solve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize, and the ability to balance the needs of many projects at once
- Highly creative
- Copy writing skills would be an asset
- Some basic photography skills would be an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as a competent listener
- Proactive and collaborative
- Strong attention to detail / detail oriented
- A keen desire to serve family, church, work and community. A firm commitment to Tyndale’s mission, values, Statement of Faith and Community Standards Statement.
Physical and Mental Demands
- Standard office environment and equipment
- Ability to meet deadlines amidst competing priorities; able to work under pressure
- May require some work outside regular business hours
- Moderate stress may result from dealing with challenging people; calm demeanour is required
Duties and responsibilities that do not constitute a major change may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of the supervisor either orally or in writing.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 8280 ]